Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Miniatures Page™

If you like miniature wargaming, then you probably already know about The Miniatures Page™.  I've been referring to TMP™ quite a bit as I conduct research for the "mega-project".  It has an index of every miniature manufacturer on the web.  According to TMP™, there are 1256 websites of miniature manufacturers!  Whew...

Since I am trying to compile a list of every single miniature wargaming ruleset, and many miniature manufacturers write rules for their own lines of miniatures, that could end up being a lot of rulesets.  In fact, I kind of fried my brain, and took a break for a couple of days.

Anyway, if your looking to expand your miniature collection, or terrain, then check out The Miniatures Page™.  If you can't find what you want at one of the many miniature companies, then you're just going to have to sculpt it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment