Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Megaproject Update

I've been busy compiling a spreadsheet of miniature wargaming rulesets, and I'm already up to 153.  That does not include many of the historical games, so I'm sure the number will go way up.  Some of these are supplements to a main ruleset, and others are variations of a ruleset for a different genre.

I'm not sure all I have listed so far will make the cut, like MLB SportsClix.  I've included some of the games I wasn't sure about for completeness, and may delete them later after I do some more research.  I haven't listed different subsets of the collectible miniature games, like HeroClix, but I will eventually in some form or another.

This is going to be a major project, and I may break it up into different volumes.  I haven't decided yet, it mainly depends on how much information I will include about each game.  Some games will get more coverage than others due to popularity, size of the product line, etc.

I never knew there were so many different miniature wargaming rulesets.

I've posted the updated list on the Miniature Gaming Rules Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment