Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mage Knight: Lancers

Mage Knight: Lancers
The Lancers have been inventoried, but not organized.  The Rebellion mini's have been inventoried, and about 90% of them are organized by type into comic bags, which are labeled.  It's not an efficient way of organizing them, especially in regards to retrieving mini's for use, but for now it works.  I need a better storage method.  The next expansion set to be inventoried is Whirlwind.  I already have the list entered into an Open Office spreadsheet, so now all I have to do is organize and count them.  However, I really don't want to do that until I have a better way of storing them.

I'm trying to complete sets, so if you stumble upon this blog, I'm open to trading mini's.  I'll be posting my trade list as soon as I get it completed.  Please send me a message if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment